Sir David Amess MP 1952–2021- a great animal lover. Let’s continue his great work. Sunday 17th October 2021
Like lots of you, I have been very saddened to read the media reports of the horrific murder of Sir David Amess MP.
Although he was not my MP I went to see him speak once- you couldn’t help but like him.
I am an animal lover through and through- one of the reasons I am a vegetarian.
He was an animal lover in every sense of the word. (1) Now there are 7 animal welfare bills being presented before Parliament in this session of parliament. There is no way on this earth they would have come before Parliament if it were not for Sir David Amess. If any animal welfare group needed the support of an MP they could go to him.
There is no better tribute to this great man than that from Prime Minister Boris Johnson (2.)
Islamic Priest Imam Tawhidi explains why this terrorist did this.
The man arrested by police following the killing of the MP Sir David Amess has been named as Ali Harbi Ali.
The 25-year-old is being held under the Terrorism Act and officers have until Friday to question him. (3)
After the Manchester terror attack on 22 May, 2017 Australian Imam Mohammed Tawhidi said that the person who did this believed did this believing he was going to dine with his prophet (4.)
I would personally remind the idiot who did this that the Quran states very clearly that “If you kill one person it is as serious as killing the whole world. However, you save someone’s life it is as great as saving the whole world.”
What you can do.
- Send a sympathy card to the family of David Amess MP House of Commons London SW1A OAA.
- If you are in the UK go to https://members.parliament.uk/members/Commons and find your MP. Ask your MP to support the 7 Animal welfare bills coming before parliament now.
- Share this video blog to social media using the icons above.
- Follow me on medium.com
- Watch the video below.
- Like my facebook page James Bond petitions. https://www.facebook.com/James-Bond-petitions-110587050806181 so I can help change the law.
Jacob Rees Mogg, the leader of the House of Commons, has said that the only petitions that will be debated in parliament are petitions on the parliamentary petitions website.
Let me explain how these petitions work. If you get 10,000 signatures the government has to respond. If the response is not good enough they can ask for another one. If that isn’t good enough they can summon that minister in for questioning.
I am very good with parliamentary petitions. 4 of them have got a response from the government and I have secured one debate in parliament. I have also brought about a public consultation on halal and slaughter.
So please go to my Facebook page James Bond petitions. https://www.facebook.com/James-Bond-petitions-110587050806181 and like it.
What can society do?
Deal with the issues in this video called Shaikh Mohammad Tawhidi — A Muslim leader’s aim to spread peace.
Who am I?
My name is Bond, Dr. James Bond, I am a health and fitness expert and a Sheffield Star fitness columnist. I have also been featured in the Daily Mail. . I work with people who want to improve their quality of life- particularly those who want to lose weight. What makes my service different is that I am the only personal fitness trainer in the North of England who is a qualified medical doctor. Therefore I can take on the general public and super high risk cases that other fitness professionals will not dare like this lady, the case of Deborah Fox..
I am also an animal lover. I have worked night and day to end the barbarity of halal and kosher slaughter- see http://www.halalandkosher.co.uk
- MP David Amess strove for animal welfare reform and the end of puppy farming and fox hunting https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/mp-david-amess-strove-animal-21876099Imam T
- UK PM Boris Johnson pays tribute to Sir David Amess MP, who was stabbed to death — BBC News https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcKNk1YMnJI
- Sir David Amess: MP murder suspect held under Terrorism Act https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58943184
- Imam Tawhidi- islam is a religion of war https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXD3qQEQsQk
- Shaikh Mohammad Tawhidi — A Muslim leader’s aim to spread peace https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmcCmjhO8KQ